What a night we have planned for you on Saturday 28th March in The Pavilion, Leopardstown Racecourse! We have gathered 24 flamin’ galah’s to go deep into the Leopardstown outback, become camp mates for the night to take on a selection of Bush-Tucker Trials to raise funds for our amazing club. Who can survive the Hell Holes, Bugs, Snakes, devour the Gourmet Critters and overcome a series of Spine Tingling and Tensions Filled Trials to beat their opponents, and be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle? Fair dinkum – rather them than me!!!
– Recouping funds for the unforeseen pitch costs. We had to pay €20k for a generator to pump the water as we hadn’t enough electricity to power the pumps.
– Our 1sts are representing Ireland in the Eurohockey Club Trophy.
– 24 contestants, a mix of club members, coaches, parents of junior members and friends of the club have been specially selected to battle it out to be crowned King or Queen of the jungle. They have a set target for fundraising through brochure advertisement and online sponsorship. *Check out their sponsorship pages here!*
– Each team in the senior section has been given a fundraising target through advertisements, event ticket sales and raffle ticket sales.
– Each junior club member has been given target of raffle ticket sales.
– Event tickets and raffle tickets will be available online soon.
– €25 event tickets gives you a 5 star spectacular production to witness the crowning of the Loreto King or Queen of the Jungle. The event itself is a 3 hour show.
– Bar Extension until 2am.
– DJ until 2am.
– Rock the Boat/YMCA essential.
– It will be a night to remember, you don’t want FOMO.
-Wendy, Club President
Click here to get your tickets!